Thursday, April 21, 2005

New Woodcut Prints

These are my most recently printed woodcuts. I have a few more that I am waiting for proper ink and other supplies to print, so I will post them later. This latest one, "The Dancer's" I have dedicated to my wife, Deanna. This is my favorite so far and I think is indicative of the direction that I am going to go with my "woodcuts." I have dedicated this to Deanna because of her love of dancing (in spite of my two left feet!), so this first "Artist's Proof" is my gift to her. Jim

1 comment:

Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word posters, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.